Revolutionary Wireless Technology
Introducing airFiber, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wireless platform from Ubiquiti Networks. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive wireless technology ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
Featuring the world’s best unlicensed-band spectral efficiency at 15.9 bps/Hz, the airFiber24 HD supports the dense modulation rates, up to 256QAM, that are required for high data rates, up to 2 Gbps.
Proven Links: 20+ km
The airFiber24 HD features the most powerful automatic compensation for path loss degradation due to rain fade, so it provides the best range – up to 20+ km – among 24 GHz products and allows for constellation threshold extension.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul
The airFiber24 HD supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for 0.2 millisecond latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
24 GHz Unlicensed Band
The airFiber24 HD operates in worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber24HD almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
- Operating Frequency: 24.05 - 24.25 GHz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 50 W
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Wind Loading: 170 lbf 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 55? C (-40 to 131? F)
- Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Auxiliary Port: (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port
- Maximum Throughput: 2 Gbps
- Maximum Range: 20+ km
- GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
- EIRP: ~33 dBm (FCC/IC), ~20 dBm (CE)
- Frequency Accuracy: ?2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization ?0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
- Operating Channels: 24.1 GHz, 24.2 GHz
- Polarity: Dual-Slant Polarization