Powerful impact printers built for busy print environments.
The Epson LQ-590II Impact Printer offers the durability and ease of use for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 24-pin impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 584 cps1. Their up-to-5-million-character ribbon cartridge2 reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P2® and IBM® PPDS printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick3, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
Printing Technology:24-pin, serial impact dot matrixPrint Speed:
- Ultra Speed Draft: 550 cps (10 cpi)
- High Speed Draft: 487 cps (10 cpi)
- High Speed Draft: 584 cps (12 cpi)
- Draft: 366 cps (10 cpi)
- Letter Quality (LQ): 121 cps (10 cpi)
- Bidirectional logic seeking for text and graphics printing
- Unidirectional text or graphics printing can be selected using software commands
Characters & Lines:
- 13 character tables
- 14 international countries character sets
- Ultra Speed High Draft: 10 cpi
- High Speed Draft: 10, 12 cpi
- Draft: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi
- LQ: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi
Sound Level:Noise: 55 dBA (ISO 7779 pattern)Safety Approvals:
- Safety Standards: UL62368-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1, IEC/EN62368-1
- EMI: FCC part15 subpart B class A, ICES-003 Class A
- CE Markings: EN62368-1, EN55032 class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, E55024
Paper Handling Impact:
Forms:Continuous, multi-part (original + 5 carbonless copies), 1 + 6 copies with pull tractor (optional), labels, and roll paper Maximum Thickness .0193" (0.49 mm)Width:
- Single Sheet: 3.9" to 10.1"
- Continuous: 4.0" to 10.0"
- Cut-sheet Feeder: 7.2" to 8.5"
- Envelope No.6
- Envelope No.10
- Single Sheet: 3.9" to 14.3"
- Continuous: 4.0" to 22.0"
- Cut-sheet Feeder: 8.3" to 14.3"
- Friction feed (Front, Rear)
- Push tractor (Front, Rear)
- Pull tractor (Front, Bottom, Rear)
- Push and pull tractor (Front, Rear)
- Cut-sheet feeder (Optional)
- Roll paper holder (Optional)
- 30.3 millisecond per 1/6"
- 5.5" per second continuous feed
- Manual Insertion: Front or rear in, top out
- Cut-sheet Feeder: Rear in, top out
- Tractor: Front, rear or bottom in, top out
- Pull/Push Tractor: Front or rear in, top out
Impact Printer Details:
Software Drivers:OS Support: Windows Vista®, 7, XP, 8, 10, Windows Server® 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016Printer Language:
- Epson: ESC/P2
- IBM: PPDS
- Standard: Bidirectional Parallel (IEEE 1284 Nibble mode supported)
- USB 2.0
- Optional (Factory Config. Only): Serial Interface Board (LQ-590II N only)
- Network 10/100Base-TX Interface Board (LQ-590II N only)
MTBF:25,000 POH (25% duty cycle)MVBF:50 million lines (Except Printhead)Print head life:400 million charactersRibbon life:5 million characters LQ 10 cpi, 48 dots/character
Rated Voltage:AC 100 V – 240 VRated Frequency:50 to 60 HzPower Consumption:
- Operating Mode: Approx. 57 W (ISO/IEC 10561 Letter Pattern)
- Ready Mode: Approx. 12 W
- Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.4 W and 0.7 W (Network Model)
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Certified with V2.0