Wi-Fi 6 4×4 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point EWS377AP
Expanded Wi-Fi capabilities. Enterprise-level management options. Greater security.
Last update: 18:01:2023 BK
EnGenius EWS377AP Wi-Fi 6 4×4 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, which deepens and extends the capabilities of Wi-Fi and harnesses EnGenius enterprise-level management and AP features for use in high-capacity environments. The slim, low-profile AP is loaded with new hardware components, such as a Qualcomm chipset, to run more efficiently and consume less power for maximum theoretical speeds of 1,148 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 2,400 Mbps (5 GHz frequency). To give your network elevated security, WPA3 and WPA2-EAS make connecting client and IoT devices more secure and easier.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- WPA3 & WPA2-EAS authentication support
- Supports up to 2,400 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 1,148 Mbps in 2.4-GHz frequency band
- 4×4 design with 8 three (3) dBi integrated antennas
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port that supports PoE+ (802.11at) for flexible power options
- Local and remote management over EWS management switches & ezMaster without fees