Ubiquiti UCK G2 Cloud key Gen2
Last Updated: 18-11-2023
Item Code: G1235GA
- eMMC memory: 32 GB
- Hard drive capacity: 1 TB 2.5″ SATA HDD (user-upgradeable)
The Cloud Key Plus (UCK G2 Plus) is a compact, powerful UniFi OS Console with pre-installed UniFi Network and Protect applications and an upgradeable, 1 terabyte (TB) hard disk drive (HDD).
Manage your UniFi devices simultaneously with the new multi-application UCK G2 Plus. Designed for easy deployment, the UCK G2 Plus can be quickly configured with UniFi’s Protect and Network mobile apps. Review real-time network and device insights concisely presented on the console’s front panel display and safeguard your entire UniFi system from sudden power loss with its built-in battery. Enhance your camera security and recording retention with the included 1 TB HDD, or easily upgrade to a compatible 5 TB model for longer storage retention.
Powerful, Cloud-based Network Management
Build, secure, and optimize your UniFi system with our compact, Cloud-connected controller.
Speed and Responsiveness You Can Feel
Manage your UniFi network quicker and more efficiently than ever!
Rack It Up
Easily add the Cloud Key Gen2 Plus to your equipment rack with the intuitive mount accessory.
Centrally Manage All Your Applications with UniFi OS
Instantly navigate multiple UniFi applications and deployments within one comprehensive interface.
- Compatible with the free UniFi Network and Protect applications
- Simple, Bluetooth-powered console setup via the Network and Protect mobile apps
- Powered by 802.3af PoE or QC 2.0 USB-C
- Built-in battery for automatic safe shutdown
- Pre-installed 2.5″, 1 TB hard drive that can be upgraded to 5 TB
- Front panel display that helps you to review UniFi system details at a glance
- Allows you to easily scale your deployment by connecting additional UniFi devices
- Processor: Quad core Arm Cortex -A53 based chip
- eMMC memory: 32 GB
- Hard drive capacity: 1 TB 2.5" SATA HDD (user-upgradeable)
- UniFi Protect mode:Up to 20 G3 cameras, Up to 10 G4 cameras
- UniFi SDN + UniFi Protect:Up to 15 G3 cameras and 50 UniFi devices, Up to 7 G4 cameras
- Power method: 802.3af PoE, Quick charge 2.0/3.0 power adapter, 9VDC, 2A
- Max. power consumption: 12.95W
- Networking interface: GbE RJ45 port
- Management interface: UniFi Protect
- Buttons: Power, Factory reset
- Operating temperature: 0 to 35° C (32 to 104° F)
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% noncondensing
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC