Elevate your PC’s performance with faster speed and more efficiency
Designed to elevate your PC experience with faster load times and transfer speeds from boot-up to shut down, the Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe Solid-State Drive (SSD) will put you in the computing fast lane with speeds up 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s1 write. It’s supported by the PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 technology standard and built with the latest 3D NAND flash.
PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe –– The upgrade that puts in 3.5x the work
Move beyond the pace of a SATA SSD’s with an upgrade to the Lexar NM610 and get 3.5x the speed of SATA-based SSD. With PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 standard, and speeds up to 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write, you will feel the improved performance from boot-ups, software load times, and transfers giving you maximum efficiency without the constant slowdowns. The NM610 is built with 3D NAND flash inside.
Ideal for PC enthusiast
With sequential read speeds of up to 2100MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 1600MB/s, you’ll enjoy better all-around performance for your PC. That’s faster boot-ups, data transfers and application load times compared to a SATA SSD.
Built to last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM610 has no moving parts, so it’s less likely to fail. On top of that, it’s also shock and vibration resistant, making it one robust and reliable SSD.
Reduced power consumption and cooler operation makes the battery life last longer than an HDD.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write1 –NVMe 1.3 supported
- M.2 2280 form factor
- Get 3.5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD3
- Ideal for PC enthusiasts
- 3D NAND
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts2
- Speed: 250GB sequential read up to 2000MB/s read,sequential write up to 1200MB/s1 IOPS: up to 110/151K, 500GB sequential read up to 2100MB/s read,sequential write up to1600MB/s1 IOPS: up to 188/156K, 1TB sequential read up to 2100MB/s read,sequential write up to1600MB/s1 IOPS: up to 188/156K
- NAND flash: 3D TLC
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85°C
- Shock Resistant: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Vibration Resistant: 10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours