DJI Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2 N lens
Item Code: G1056TA
Last updated: 08/06/2023
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/3.2 to f/45
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Construction: 9 Elements / 8 Groups
Ideally suited for portraiture, the HC 150mm f/3.2 N Lens from Hasselblad is a short telephoto prime for the H system, and features an improved shutter unit to permit working with shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec, with flash sync available at all speeds. The bright f/3.2 maximum aperture offers extensive control over depth of field, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and with faster shutter speeds. Additionally, this 150mm f/3.2 also employs an internal focusing design with full-time manual focus override for intuitive handling and greater control when working with selective focus techniques.
- Updated HC 150mm f/3.2 N lens features an improved central shutter unit that offers a faster shutter speed range of up to 1/2000 sec with flash sync available at all speeds. This lens is demarcated by an orange dot, and also features a more robust design that has been tested for up to 1,000,000 actuations.
- A short telephoto lens with a 23° angle of view, this fast prime is ideal for portraiture due to its slightly narrow perspective and bright maximum aperture for controlling depth of field more easily.
- Using an internal focusing design, this AF lens maintains its overall length during operation and also features manual focus override for increased control when focusing as closely as 4.3′ away. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured in the design to aid in pre-focusing and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
In the Box
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Pouch