Wi-Fi 6 Managed Indoor 2×2 Wireless Access Point EWS357AP
3 sold in last 10 hours
Greater capacities. Stronger connections. Reliable management options.
Last update: 18:01:2023 BK
Estimated Delivery: Mar 24 – Mar 26
... people are viewing this right now
EnGenius EWS357AP 802.11ax WiFi 6 2×2 Managed Indoor WiFi Access Point features 802.11ax technology, which deepens and expands the capabilities of Wi-Fi and utilizes EnGenius enterprise-level management and AP features. The sleek, low-profile WiFi ax AP is loaded with new hardware components to run more efficiently and consume less power for maximum theoretical speeds of 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 1,200 Mbps (5 GHz frequency). To give your network elevated security, WPA3 and WPA2-AES make connecting client and IoT devices more secure and easier.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax WiFi 6 architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- WPA3 & WPA2-AES authentication support
- 3 dBi integrated 2×2 antenna
- Supports up to 1,200 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 574 Mbps in 2.4-GHz frequency band
- Local and remote management over EWS management switches & ezMaster without fees
- 1 GB 802.3af PoE port for easy placement up to 328 feet from a power source